The 3rd Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2010) will be held on January 13, 2010. The conference venue will be the "Education and Culture Hall" of Yokohama National University. (See the "Venue" page for detail.)
"Program" page: updated on January 12, 2010.
"Instructions" page: updated on January 7, 2010.
- The size of a poster panel is 180 cm x 120 cm, not 120 cm x 120 cm.
Scope & Aims:
The workshop aims at providing an opportunity to discuss key aspects of SFQ VLSI technologies. Latest results related to device fabrication, circuit design, function testing, and system integration will be exchanged.
- MEXT SFQ Project
- Scientific Research on Priority Areas "Single-Flux-Quantum Integrated Circuits Based on Localized Electromagnetic Waves"
- JST-CREST SFQ Project
- "Reconfigurable Low-Power High-Performance Processor based on Single-Flux-Quantum Circuitry"
Call For Papers:
Contributed papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All presentations must be in English.
Distinguished researchers listed below will be invited to SSV 2010. (See the "Program" page for detail.)
- Dr. John Spargo (Northrop Grumman)
- Prof. Hannes Töpfer (Ilmenau Univ. of Tech.)
- Dr. Daniel Yohannes (Hypres)
Those who will submit a paper or participate in the workshop need to register in advance. Deadline for workshop registration is December 18, 2009. Please follow the instructions in the "Registration" page.
Submission of manuscript for proceedings
Deadline for submission of camera-ready manuscripts is December 25, 2009. Please follow the instructions in the "Proceeding" page.