News: SSV 2012 will be held on December 6th-7th, 2012, at Nagoya University.
For more information, click here.
The 4th Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2011) will be held on November 1st, 2011. The conference venue will be the "AV Conference Room" of Kyoto Research Park (KRP). (See the "Venue" page for detail.)
"Program" page updated on Oct. 18th, 2011.
Scope & Aims:
The workshop aims at providing an opportunity to discuss key aspects of SFQ VLSI technologies. Latest results related to device fabrication, circuit design, function testing, and system integration will be exchanged.
- JST-CREST SFQ Project
- "Reconfigurable Low-Power High-Performance Processor based on Single-Flux-Quantum Circuitry"
- MEXT SFQ Project
- Grants‐in‐aid for Scientific Research (S): "Study on Sub -µW Microprocessors using Adiabatic Single-Flux-Quantum Circuits"
- JST-ALCA SFQ Project
- "Superconductor Electronic System Combined with Optics and Spintronics"
Call For Papers:
Contributed papers will be presented in oral sessions. All presentations must be in English.
Distinguished researchers listed below will be invited to SSV 2011. (See the "Program" page for detail.)
- Dr. Quentin Herr (Northrop Grumman)
- Dr. Alex Kirichenko (Hypres)
Those who will submit a paper in the workshop need to register in advance. Deadline for workshop registration is October 11, 2011.
Those who will participate in the workshop without submitting a paper also need to register in advance. Deadline for workshop registration is October 20, 2011.
Please follow the instructions in the "Registration" page.
Submission of manuscript for proceedings
Deadline for submission of camera-ready manuscripts is October 11, 2011. Please follow the instructions in the "Proceeding" page.