News: SSV 2013 will be held on November 21st-22nd, 2013, at AIST, Tsukuba.
For more information, click here.
The 5th Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2012) will be held on December 6th and 7th, 2012. The conference venue will be the "Lecture Hall in the Building for Graduate School of Environmental Studies," Nagoya University. (See the "Venue" page for detail.)
Scope & Aims:
The workshop aims at providing an opportunity to discuss key aspects of SFQ VLSI technologies. Latest results related to device fabrication, circuit design, function testing, and system integration will be exchanged.
- JST-CREST SFQ Project
- "Reconfigurable Low-Power High-Performance Processor based on Single-Flux-Quantum Circuitry"
- MEXT SFQ Project
- Grants‐in‐aid for Scientific Research (S): "Study on Sub -µW Microprocessors using Adiabatic Single-Flux-Quantum Circuits"
- JST-ALCA SFQ Project
- "Superconductor Electronic System Combined with Optics and Spintronics"
Call For Papers:
Contributed papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All presentations must be in English.
Distinguished researchers listed below will be invited to SSV 2012.
- Dr. A. Bozbey (TOBB University)
- Dr. D. Gupta (Hypres)
- Prof. H. Honda (Kyushu University)
- Prof. H. Toepfer (Ilmenau University of Technology)
Those who will submit a paper in the workshop need to register in
advance. Deadline for workshop registration is November
Those who will participate in the workshop without submitting a
paper also need to register in advance. Deadline for workshop
registration is November
Please follow the instructions in the "Registration" page.
Submission of manuscript for proceedings
Deadline for submission of camera-ready manuscripts is November
2012. Please follow the instructions in the "Proceeding"