News: SSV 2014 for Young Scientists will be held during March 5th-7th, 2014, at Nagoya University, Nagoya.
For more information, click here.
The 6th Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2013) will be held on November 21st and 22nd, 2013. The conference venue will be the "6th and 5th conference room, 2-12 building, Tsukuba Central 2, AIST" See the "Venue" page for detail.)
- "Venue (Access Guide)", "Program", and "Instructions" pages have been updated. (Nov. 8th)
- The list of invited speakers has been updated. (Nov. 6th)
- The deadline for registration and paper submission has been extended for one week. The new deadline is November 1st. (Oct. 25th)
- The templates for MS-WORD and LaTeX have been revised. (Oct. 9th)
- SSV2013 Home page opend. (Sep. 5th, 2013)
Scope & Aims:
The workshop aims at providing an opportunity to discuss key aspects of SFQ VLSI technologies. Latest results related to device fabrication, circuit design, function testing, and system integration will be exchanged.
- JST-ALCA SFQ Project
- "Superconductor Electronic System Combined with Optics and Spintronics"
- MEXT SFQ Project
- Grants‐in‐aid for Scientific Research (S): "Study on Sub -µW Microprocessors using Adiabatic Single-Flux-Quantum Circuits"
Call For Papers:
Contributed papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All presentations must be in English.
Invited Speakers (updated on Nov. 6th)
Distinguished researchers listed below will be invited to SSV 2013. (The list is in alphabetical order.)
- Prof. Coenrad Fourie (Stellenbosch University)
- Dr. Scott Holmes (Booz Allen Hamilton)
- Dr. Masataka Ohkubo (AIST)
- Prof. Horst Rogalla (University of Colorado)
- Prof. Naofumi Takagi (Kyoto University)
Those who will submit a paper in the workshop need to register in
advance. Deadline for workshop registration is
Those who will participate in the workshop without submitting a
paper also need to register in advance. Deadline for workshop
October 25th November
Please follow the instructions in the "Registration" page.
Submission of manuscript for proceedings
Deadline for submission of camera-ready manuscripts is
1st, 2013. Please follow the instructions in the "Proceeding"