Subjects for graduate and undergraduate students
- Single-flux-quantum devices and circuits
- Single-electron devices and circuits
- Electronics using lipid bilayers
- Tran Thi Thu Huong
- ``Enhanced nonlinear electric properties and applications based on the Coulomb blockade phenomena in arrays of small tunnel junctions''
- Shogo Takashima
- ``Correlation between electric properties and lifespans of lipid bilayer''
- Komei Higuchi
- ``Dynamics of flux quanta in stacked 3-junction superconducting loops''
- Makoto Moribayashi
- ``Electrical properties of random arrays of Au nanoparticles''
- Kazunao Sawada
- ``Sequential SFQ read-only-memory''
- Tomoki Watanabe
- ``Bipolar SFQ digital-to-analog converter''
- Syunsuke Fujioka
- ``Electrical properties of lipid bilayers''
- Kazuhiko Matumoto
- ``Single-electron charging effects in arrays of Au nanoparticles''
- Yuma Arai
- ``Improvements of SFQ variable pulse number multiplier''
- Yoshiaki Urai
- ``Propagation dynamics of flux quanta in stacked three-junction superconducting loops''
- Takayuki Sato
- ``Nonlocal measurements of spin-dependent transports in superconducting Al nanowires''
- Takato Tokuyama
- ``Properties of tiny Al tunnel junctions fabricated using SiO-assisted Dolan method''
- Koji Miura
- ``Quantum phase slip observed in dc-SQUID comprising sub-micron Al Josephson junctions''
- Shinji Kawaragi
- ``YBCO nano-channel devices with gate electodes''
- Shuta Seki
- ``Al tunnel junctions fabricated using shadow evaporation''
- Yasuaki Mutoh
- Superconducting single-flux-quantum M-sequence generators''
until FY 2013
Research Projects (running)
- JSPS, Head Investigator Y. Mizugaki (see Japanese page for detail).
- JST-CREST, Head Investigator A. Hirano (Tohoku Univ.) (see Japanese page for detail).
- JSPS, Head Investigator H. Tanaka (UEC Tokyo) (see Japanese page for detail).
- OPAL-RING vol. 9 (N.B. in Japanese!)
- "Superconducting Quantum Devices from Mesoscopic Physics to Metrology Applications (pdf, 326kB)" from "Recent Digital-Application-Related Activities of Members" published by the Digital Application Subcommittee of the JSPS 146th Committee on Superconductive Electronics (April 21, 2006).
"SVBL annual meeting"
- FY2008 PDF (446kB) (N.B. in Japanese!)
- FY2007 PDF (322kB) (N.B. in
- FY2006 PDF (1.6MB) (N.B. in
- FY2005 PDF (1.5MB) (N.B. in Japanese!)
- FY2004 PDF (500kB) (N.B. in Japanese!)
Posters for "UEC Forum 2002" (PDF files)
- Posters for single-electron devices are here (1.9MB) (N.B. in Japanese!)
- Posters for single-flux-quantum devices are here (860kB) (N.B. in Japanese!)