News: SSV 2009 will be held on June 15-17, 2009.
For more information, click here.
Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2008) will be held on March 17, 2008. The conference venue will be the "Education and Culture Hall" of Yokohama National University. (See the "Venue" page for detail.)
Scope & Aims:
Recent research progress of both the MEXT SFQ Project and the JST-CREST SFQ Project will be reported. Latest results related to device fabrication, circuit designing, function testing, and system integration will be exchanged.
- MEXT SFQ Project
- Scientific Research on Priority Areas "Single-Flux-Quantum Integrated Circuits Based on Localized Electromagnetic Waves"
- JST-CREST SFQ Project
- "Reconfigurable Low-Power High-Performance Processor based on Single-Flux-Quantum Circuitry"
Call For Papers:
Contributed papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All presentations must be in English.
Three distinguished researchers will be invited to SSV 2008. (See the "Program" page for detail.)
- Prof. Thomas Ortlepp (Univ. of Technology Ilmenau)
- Dr. Irina Kataeva (Nagoya Univ.)
- Dr. Masamitsu Tanaka (Nagoya Univ.)
Submission of manuscript for proceedings
Deadline of manuscript submission has passed.